////

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Walking is difficult

It was until this monday , that I realise we should not take things for granted , even something as simple as walking . If you read my previous post , you will know that I somehow injured my leg during the class chalet . My leg have not gotten better , in fact it became worst . I move around by sitting on those chairs that have wheels at the bottom . However , there are some place where they cannot be used such as going to the bathroom . I contracted "toilet-phobia" due to this as I need to jump into the toilet using my left leg and I have fallen down twice .

I even lost a competition which I could have won easily because I cannot go for the competition . Also , I may not be able to go to the class outing on 16th november . I may even be unable to go back to Ipoh ( my grandmother's house , never went back there for 4 to 5 year already ) on the 18th of november . Now my hope is that my leg will heal soon .