////

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Class Chalet

The past few days I have went to the class chalet at Downtown East . I am in the first batch which will meet at 2 p.m. but Zhen Zi was late for 40 minutes which cause some of us to overstay in the MRT ( Mass Rapid Transport ) and we were fined $2 each . We had BBQ that night for dinner and there was some leftover . The others played X-Box till morning and they are so noisy ( i was trying to sleep ) .

We woke up at 5 a.m. the second day ( I slept at 3 a.m. ) to see the sunrise . However , the beach was facing the wrong side and we did not get to see the sunrise . We went to play basketball for a while before going back to the chalet . We went to Escape theme Park at 10 a.m. and played all the way to 2 p.m. The rest went to Wild Wild Wet while Wee Leong , Zhe Zhang , Kang Wei and I went back to the chalet . We played X-Box in the chalet and slept a while later as we were tired ( forgotten to eat lunch ) . We have a " birthday party " that night to celebrate our birthday next year because our class will be split up next year .

The next morning when I woke up , my leg was very numb and it became painful later . Even worst , it became swollen . Thanks to my friends , I was able to get home . Bye 2E4'06 , you are the best .